Philippine Association of Secretaries Development Foundation, Inc. (PASDF)
PASDF, Inc. is a non-stock entity organized with the aim of providing a formal institutional organization that will cooperate and collaborate with both the private and public sectors of the Philippines for the initiation, sponsorship, assistance, and financing of action programs, studies, researches and facilities for the formulation and implementation of policies and programs for the enhancement and development of executive secretaries and administrative professionals.
- The establishment and maintenance of an Executive Secretaries and Administrative Professionals Centre.
- The establishment and maintenance of appropriate facilities to support and finance the organization, maintenance and operation of Executive Secretaries and Administrative Professionals Planning Services and Centre.
- Holding of conferences, seminars, workshops, symposia and other orientation or information activities on executive secretaries and administrative professionals’ policies and programmes and on the existing principles or new method that may have some bearing on executive secretaries and administrative professionals’ efficiency, advancement and development.
- The establishment, maintenance and operation, in coordination with public and private institutions that are currently involved or may become involved in executive secretaries and administrative professionals’ studies and research, of an information centre which shall service the needs of executive secretaries, administrative professionals, students, business establishments and the public in general.
- The development and operation of a central and national private centre through which a systematic exchange of views and expertise may be effected among the government and private sectors in the Philippines and, where appropriate, between the Philippines and the organizations of similar nature of other countries, other international bodies and organizations.
- The undertaking of professional and technical activity aimed at producing workable schemes and methods that may fill the specific needs of the executives’ projects.
- The establishment of consultancies, scholarships and professional chairs in secretarial and administrative science in order to enlarge the pool of specially-trained manpower from which the public and private sectors may draw the necessary expertise.
December 20, 1983 saw the birth of the foundation when it was duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.