A Secretary, Executive Assistant, Executive Secretary, Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, Admin Manager, Office Supervisor and related administrative professional with the following qualifications may be considered for regular membership:
- A bachelor’s degree with at least three years secretarial experience, or
- A two-year college education with at least five years secretarial/administrative experience.Upon acceptance by the Recruitment and Screening Committee, the applicant is required to attend one monthly meeting before being inducted as member on the second month.
Benefits of PAS Membership
- Professional advancement through PAS public seminars/conferences/conventions with favorable discounts offered
- Hone talents and ideas from various activities of different committees.
- Enhance leadership skills by active involvement in the various PAS committees.
- Corporate Social Consciousness projects of Civic Affairs committee.
- Utilize learning from seasoned speakers during the monthly General Membership Meeting
- Communicate with nationwide network of peers, trainers, and managers belonging to the same profession.
- Participate in PAS’ other programs and activities like: – speech craft seminars; various admin workshops; sports fest; out of town seminars; volunteerism; business alliances; values enhancement programmes, etc.